Property Surveys France – the Survey.
Key areas of the Survey Report are as follows (with full details included in the specific Terms of Engagement) :
- Description of defects and necessary repairs / maintenance
- Remedial options ranked according to level of urgency
- Evidence of Structural movement
- Apparent defects to exposed timbers
- Measurement and reporting of damp issues, (rising, penetrating and condensation)
- Exterior – including chimney stacks, roof coverings, rainwater pipes / gutters, main walls, windows, doors, joinery & finishes, drainage, outbuildings / gites, grounds/ land
- Interior – including roof structure, ceilings, walls & partitions, floors, fireplaces & chimney breasts, woodwork, staircase, joinery, cellar
The Survey Report is written in clear, jargon free English. Any technical terms referred to are clearly explained. The Survey Report includes a detailed photographic report, to precisely illustrate the issues raised.
The Survey Report also highlights any areas to be addressed by your solicitor, for example boundary matters.
The Survey Report is saved in pdf format and emailed to you. Alternative arrangements can be made for hard copy reports.